Monday, April 9, 2012

Modern Monday

To all "Secret Keepers and Gossips"! I know it has been a very long time since my last post and most of you probably thought I gave up on "Chering Secrets" with you all. I will not begin writing down for you a list of what I have been up to; but rather, let me just say if any one of you would have been living in my shoes for the past month you would see that there was just NO TIME to get everything done that needed to get done! Hopefully, April will be kinder and I will be able to get back in the saddle and continue on providing you with some enjoyable reading material every now and then.
For the next couple of weeks, we will be looking at colors that are popular for Spring 2012. I will be posting outfits that I will be wearing during this spring season. Enjoy everyone!


Color #1: Margarita Green


Happy Spring!

6 comments:

  1. I always love pairing pink and green...did last night in fact! Like your new entry table, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! You, and the outfit!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just keep posting these comments, Valerie! =)

      Delete