Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wisdom on Wednesday

There is something extra special about being with your family on holidays, especially if you haven't been there for three years. This year I was BLESSED to go Home to Idaho and celebrate Easter with my family. What I found to be most comforting was that even though time was going swiftly by and I wasn't apart of the day to day activities, life for my family was still going on. Easter still meant....

  Easter dresses for church,


a Sunday ham, or in this case (seeing how no one took a picture of the Sunday ham) a delicious dessert,


an Easter egg hunt,


and family getting together:


laughing,

loving,

living life.

Although these traditions make Easter, Easter, there is one tradition that if not done Easter would not be the same nor feel complete. That is the tradition that was started many years ago when I was a child... the tradition of "No Greater Love", an Easter drama production put on by First Church of the Nazarene. While watching "No Greater Love" you not only get told the Easter story, but you experience it as if you were there. This is probably my favorite tradition that we do as the Crane Family and I was truly BLESSED to get to experience it this year with all my family by my side! I hope you all had a blessed Easter and celebrated Our Risen King! Happy Easter, everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Valerie! It was good getting to be Home and enjoy the day to day things with you all! Love you!!

      Delete
  2. Really great I love it totally

    http://whenfrankiesaidyes.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete