Wednesday, January 25, 2012

About Me

  I had a great imagination growing up. As a child, I pretended many things: princesses, teacher, mother, voyager, veterinary, and so on. One fantasy character that kept coming into play throughout my theatrical life was that of an author. I was 9 years old when I first started writing the story, "My Life." Now, fast-forwarding seventeen years later, here I am again wiping off the old cover, flipping through the pages that got filled with dust, and picking up the story to see where it left off.
  Before I introduce the main character of this book, I believe we should meet the author. Throughout those seventeen years, a new author was assigned to the book. He choose a different setting, but He kept all the characters the same and added just a few additional ones to the story to make "My Life" more interesting.

  The author goes by many different names. I'm sure you've read about him or have heard his name before. This is what one man had to say about the author of my book. "Love is patient; Love is kind; Love does not envy; Love does not boast; Love is not proud or rude; Love is not self-seeking; Love is not easily-angered; Love doesn't keep any records of wrong; Love does not rejoice in evil, He rejoices with the truth; Love always protect, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres; Love Never Fails!" Yes, author and Love of "My Life" is Jesus. He is my Savior; My Best Friend; and the author of  MY LIFE!! I am so glad that I handed over the pen of my book and began letting Him write My Story.


  Now that you have met the author of the story, let me tell you about the character that He created and is still shaping to be what He wants her to be.

  Name: Chera Vanette Crane Duvall... yep, that's me!!




Standing at a respectable 5'2'', these are some of the things that make up who I am!



1. Marriage: I LOVE it & I LOVE the man I married!!!!
2. FAMILY is the most priceless earthly treasure that I have!!!!
3. Friends are valuable!!
4. Starbucks is an addiction.
5. Chipotle is my fav.
6. Fashion is A MUST!! (I particularly LOVE the 70's...so glad bell-bottoms are back in style!)
7. Home Decor is my hobby/passion!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. IDAHO: my homeland forever.....*sigh*
9. I love the great outdoors; I LOVE MOUNTAINS!!
10. Vintage... need I say more?!
11. Music ON almost all the time.
12. Baking is for fun and for fellowship (and for weight gain :)
13. Christmas is the best time of the year.
14. I adore COLOR!!!
15. Summer sun and poolside fun is how I wish I could spend every summer day!
16. Favorite genre of books to read: Children Lit...yes, I am still a kid at heart!
17. Flowers.. orchids or hydrengas, but definitely roses for Valentine's Day.
18. Accessories are a girl's best friend!
19. "Coach" brings a smile to my face :)
20. SHOES you can't ever have too many of them!!!
And all of this wraps me up in a nutshell.






No comments:

Post a Comment