Monday, January 30, 2012

Modern Monday

Dear "secret keepers and gossips",

   From my last post, which I am assuming you all read, you should have gotten to know me hopefully a little better. While reading "About Me," I am sure you picked up on one of my passions: Fashion. I LOVE fashion! In fact, in my free time (which is very rare, but on occasion can happen) I love to look online as to what the latest styles are. If you happen upon me while checking out in Walmart, you will probably 9 times out of 10 see me with a People or Style magazine in hand trying to quickly gather as much information as possible to see "what's in style."
   My goal every Monday is to hopefully help you find a reasonable priced outfit or to inspire your brain as to how to put that old sweater, that's hidden in the back of your closet, to good use.

   After going shopping in my closet this is what I came up with:






Scarf: Gap Outlet
Sweater: Francesca's
Red-laced tank: Down East Basics
Belt: J Crew
Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes: Francesca's




3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I will take it in my size please!! :) LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks adorable...you are welcome to come shopping in my closet, but I fear you won't find much.☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! Perhaps this summer on our annual Mother/Daughters(Sisters) Trip we can all update our wardrobe together :) Love and miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete