Monday, January 9, 2012

The Prologue

   Shh... I'm letting all my readers in on a little or big (depending on how many followers I get) secret. Every intelligent person, which I am assuming that all my readers fall into this category, know that a relationship takes two people!

FACT: I am married.



FACT: I LOVE my Husband!!


FACT: He is my Best Friend!


   However, I must confess a little secret to all of my readers, whom from now on will be referred to as "secret keepers or gossips" (let's be honest...those are the only two categories that exist). Secret: There is someone new in my life. Guilty other party in our relationship: YOU! Yes, I am now letting you and everyone else on the whole "www" in on my/his private life.
   This blog is for any and every one. Goal behind blog? To not only fulfill a New Year's resolution, but to also share with you how the Duvall's live everyday life. It's going to be fun sharing with you decorating ideas; fashion tips; DIY projects; new delicious recipes (or disasters, depending on how the meal turns out); and inspirational devotions, thoughts, and quotes. We will laugh, we will cry, we will learn, and we will make mistakes, but all these secrets will be a growing a experience TOGETHER.
   Every good book contains elements that helped it claim it's spot on the bookshelf at Barnes and Nobles. Every story has a setting, a plot, main characters, and conflict.  As I do in my  local bookstore, which happens to be my home, I am advising all my "secret keepers and gossips" to sit down in your comfy chair/couch, pour yourself a hot cup of tea (coffee if you prefer that; however, my preference if I am going to engulf hot liquid down my throat would be a delightful blend of 'Constant Comment' Tea, add a teaspoon of sugar and you're in heaven), and prepare to let your soul drift away as you begin this New Chapter in this Story called, " My Life."

4 comments:

  1. Great prologue! I look forward to reading and "following" your posts!! :) Particularly, I will enjoy reading your story..."My Life"!!! I have waited 20-some years to read it!! haha! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew family members would enjoy that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to being inspired and delighted!

    ReplyDelete