Friday is my favorite day of the week! I simply LOVE the weekend... it's FABulous!! There are many highlights that make the weekend fun: sleeping in; Saturday morning breakfast; cleaning the house (yes, I enjoy cleaning our home... I love how a house sparkles after it's clean); day dates or date nights with the husband; hanging out with friends; Sunday worship services and my list goes on. Out of this short list that I have compiled for you so far, I would say my top favorite would be dates with my husband.
Dates for the Duvall's vary anywhere from playing croquet in the park to going skiing down a mountain or going to watch a movie. Whatever the date may be we ALWAYS have fun, just the TWO OF US together! Well, today's date looked a little different. Today, there was a third member that joined us on our date today... my Father-in-law, Joe.
About a month ago, my phone started giving me trouble. I was receiving texts 4 days afterwards and getting delayed phone calls. My phone would decide to turn off when it wanted to and not hold a charge. Needless to say, it was on it's last leg. I knew I was due for an upgrade in March, so I told Aaron (for those of you that didn't know this already that is my husband's name) that I didn't want to spend any money on buying a cheap phone and would like to wait until March for my upgrade. He agreed.... sort of. Little did I know that Aaron told his father about my plight and they both agreed that I needed a NEW PHONE.
Little did I know that these boys had been planning this "Lunch Date" that we had today for a while... "Lunch Date" consisted of lunch at my favorite fast food restaurant, Arby's :) From there we went for a little drive that ended up taking us to the Verizon store where they preceded to get rid of my old phone and bought me the new iPhone 4s... the phone I have wanted ever since it came out! There were giggles of excitement as the manager handed over to me my new gift.
YAY!!
I got the white one :)
I got this AWESOME case called the Otterbox. It is water-resistant, the screen is protected with a laser-cut shield and if dropped, it won't break open! Completely safe for people like me :)
Having fun with my new toy!
Super excited!!
I am in LOVE with it!!!!! Thank you, boys, for a Spectacular afternoon date and an even more AMAZING surprise. You both made today's date a memorable one! Love you both!! *Heads up*... I won't be posting Saturday or Sunday I'll be using this time to relax, rest, and rejuvenate. I'm looking forward to discussing fashion with you all next Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment